Recipient MSN-CCNDP Travel Education Grant
Since 2011, CCNDP-MSN has been awarding travel grants for our members to participate in the various international scientific conference in the field of child neurology, epilepsy,developemental paediatrics and related fields. The amount of the grant is RM5000 per person assist to cover their registration, flight and accommodation expenses for these conferences.
- Dr Ching Bih Hwa , Developmental Paediatric Fellow, Hospital Kuala Lumpur presented a poster presenation at the 11th Asian and Oceanian Congress of Child Neurology in Taipei, Taiwan 13-17th May 2015.
- Dr Heng Hock Sing ,Consultant Child Neurologist , Likas Women and Children Hospital, Kota kinabalu presented a paper at The 11th Asian and Oceanian Congress of Child Neurology in Taipei, Taiwan 13-17th May 2015.
- Assoc Prof Fong Choong Yi, Paediatric Neurologist from UMMC presenting a poster entitled “ Electroclinical features of epilepsy following neonatal hypoglycaemia” during the Infantile Seizure Society Congress , Cappadocia, Turkey from 22nd June until 25th June 2014.
- Dr Alex Khoo , Paediatric Neurologist from Hospital Raja Perempuan Bainun, Ipoh, Perak presented a poster entitled “ROHHAD: Rapid onset obesity and theidiopathic hypothalamic syndrome in children “ during the International Child Neurology Congress, Brazil 4th -9th May 2014.
- Dr Tajul Ariffin, a paediatric neurologist from hospital Sultan Ismail, Johor Bharu presented a poster during the 12th Asian and Oceanian Congress of child neurology in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia from 8-12th September 2013.
- Dr Vigneswari Ganesan ,a paediatric Neurologist from Penang General Hospital presented a poster during the Asian and Oceanian Congress of Child Neurology in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia from 8th – 12th September 2013.
- Dr Sathyabama Ramachandran, Developmental Paediatrician Fellow.
- Dr Teh Chee Ming , Paediatric Neurologist , Penang General Hospital, International Child Neurology Congress, Melbourne, Australia. April 2011.